Muskegon, MI, October 23, 2018: In the battle to make healthcare and hospital environments safer and cleaner, Geerpres® is partnering with Scientific Air Management (SAM) and their SAM 400 Portable Air Disinfection Device. The SAM 400 uses a patent-pending UV-C technology, laboratory verified under EPA guidelines bio-aerosol chamber conditions, to help kill pathogens and eliminate particulates and odor.
SAM 400 Benefits
- EPA guideline certified whole room air disinfection in minutes, verified by Microchem Laboratory.
- Helps reduce HAIs (Healthcare Acquired Infections) with UV Pathogen Killing Efficacy: 99.9995% of pathogens, eradicates particulate, mold and odor.
- Quiet UV air scrubbing 24/7 – safe for patients and staff.
The SAM 400 eliminates 99.9995% of viruses and reduces bacterial and mold samples that were introduced into an 800-square-foot room, simulating real-world healthcare conditions. The device is hospital proven – nationally recognized public hospitals are currently using the unit including NYU Langone Medical Center, University of Rochester Medical Center, Baptist Health of Florida, and Federal VA Hospitals across the country.
- “High-Speed Fan Operation” performs complete air change within 8-20 minutes (in a typical room size of 1800 cubic feet).
- Powerful and quiet brushless high-speed motor disinfects 400 cubic feet per minute of air volume (42 decibels at average operating speeds).
- SAM HEPA® cartridge captures particulates down to 0.3 microns.
- 360-degree total air intake system creates a quiet undetectable air induction vortex.
- Creates zero airflow disturbance, no temperature or humidity variations, and no negative or positive air pressure interference.
- Patented carbon and coir treated substrate for odor removal from disinfected air.
- Premium hospital casters for effortless mobility on all surfaces with toe touch locking.