The SAM 400® patented UV-C no-ozone laboratory verified technology, disinfects large volumes of fast moving air. Tested in EPA guideline bio-aerosol chambers to mitigate virus and bacteria, eliminate particulates, remove mold and odor. The SAM 400® is hospital proven in nationally recognized with facilities such as NYU Medical Center, University of Rochester, Federal VA Hospitals, NY Health + Hospitals, and Baptist Health Systems using the device in operating rooms, intensive care units, emergency rooms, patient recovery rooms, compounding pharmacies, air infection isolation rooms (AIIR), labs, morgues, food-service, waiting areas, and where ever patient and staff safety requires managed air.
The SAM 400® is hospital proven with nationally recognized hospitals such as NYU Medical Center, University of Rochester, and Federal VA Hospitals using the device in their Intensive Care Units, Operating Rooms, Patient Rooms, Compounding Pharmacies, Labs, Morgues, Food-Service, Waiting Areas, and more.
- EPA guideline tested and certified whole room air disinfection in minutes
- Mitigate HAIs with patented UV-C pathogen killing 99.9995% efficacy rating
- Verified elimination of virus, bacteria, mold, particulates, odor and VOCs
SAM 400® Features:
- High-volume 400 CFM fan operation performs complete air change within 2-10 minutes in a typical room size of 10′ x 10′ x 8′ (800 cubic feet).
- Powerful and quiet brushless high-speed motor disinfects 400 cubic feet per minute of air volume (42 decibels at average operating speeds).
- High-capacity SAM HEPA® pre-filter cartridge captures particulates down to 0.3 microns.
- Large volume UV-C induction chamber for full process of pathogen-laden air, killing germs less than 0.3 microns in size.
- 360-degree total air intake system creates a quiet, undetectable air induction vortex.
- Quiet 24/7 air scrubbing – safe for patients and staff.
- Patented carbon substrate for complete odor and VOC removal.
- Creates zero airflow disturbance, no temperature or humidity variations, and no negative or positive air pressure interference.
- Lightweight (62 lbs.) with aluminum balanced security base for superb stability and safety.
- Premium hospital wheel casters for effortless mobility on all surfaces with toe touch locking wheels.
- 110-120 voltage standard outlet with the same power requirements as a typical residential ceiling fan.
- Zero ozone production.
- On-Board Digital screen reporting.
- HEPA® Filter/Air Flow integrity metering.
- UC-V Light integrity/intensity metering.
- Carbon Final Filtration metering.
- Pathogen and Particulate Air Volume process metering.
- Filter replacements available with simple and economical annual self-service.
- 1-year limited warranty – automatic warranty renewal after annual service up to 5 years.