The SAM 400® patented UV-C no-ozone laboratory verified technology, disinfects large volumes of fast moving air. Tested in EPA guideline bio-aerosol chambers to mitigate virus and bacteria, eliminate particulates, remove mold and odor. The SAM 400® is hospital proven in nationally recognized with facilities such as NYU Medical Center, University of Rochester, Federal VA Hospitals, NY Health + Hospitals, and Baptist Health Systems using the device in operating rooms, intensive care units, emergency rooms, patient recovery rooms, compounding pharmacies, air infection isolation rooms (AIIR), labs, morgues, food-service, waiting areas, and where ever patient and staff safety requires managed air.
- EPA guideline tested and certified whole room air disinfection in minutes
- Mitigate HAIs with patented UV-C pathogen killing 99.9995% efficacy rating
- Verified elimination of virus, bacteria, mold, particulates, odor and VOCs
SAM 400® Features:
- High-volume 400 CFM fan operation performs complete air change within 2-10 minutes in a typical room size of 10′ x 10′ x 8′ (800 cubic feet).
- Powerful and quiet brushless high-speed motor disinfects 400 cubic feet per minute of air volume (42 decibels at average operating speeds).
- High-capacity SAM HEPA® pre-filter cartridge captures particulates down to 0.3 microns.
- Large volume UV-C induction chamber for full process of pathogen-laden air, killing germs less than 0.3 microns in size.
- 360-degree total air intake system creates a quiet, undetectable air induction vortex.
- Quiet 24/7 air scrubbing – safe for patients and staff.
- Patented carbon substrate for complete odor and VOC removal.
- Creates zero airflow disturbance, no temperature or humidity variations, and no negative or positive air pressure interference.
- Lightweight (62 lbs.) with aluminum balanced security base for superb stability and safety.
- Premium hospital wheel casters for effortless mobility on all surfaces with toe touch locking wheels.
- 110-120 voltage standard outlet with the same power requirements as a typical residential ceiling fan.
- Zero ozone production.
- On-Board Digital screen reporting.
- HEPA® Filter/Air Flow integrity metering.
- UC-V Light integrity/intensity metering.
- Carbon Final Filtration metering.
- Pathogen and Particulate Air Volume process metering.
- Filter replacements available with simple and economical annual self-service.
- 1-year limited warranty – automatic warranty renewal after annual service up to 5 years.