Scientific Air Management’s SAM 400® is EPA Guideline tested and laboratory verified to kill 99.9995% of airborne virus, destroying bacteria, mold samples, removing particulates, odor and VOCs in a 10′ x 10′ x 8′ (800 cf3) room in minutes. The SAM 400® is hospital proven – with nationally recognized hospitals using the unit in Emergency Areas, Intensive Care Units, Operating Rooms, Patient Rooms, Compounding Pharmacies, Laboratories, Food-Service, Waiting Areas, and more.
SAM 400® Features:
- High-volume 400 CFM fan operation performs complete air change within 8-20 minutes in a typical room size of 10′ x 10′ x 8′ (800 cubic feet).
- Powerful and quiet brushless high-speed motor disinfects 400 cubic feet per minute of air volume (42 decibels at average operating speeds).
- High-capacity SAM HEPA® pre-filter cartridge reduces particulates down to 0.3 microns.
- High-volume induction chamber for the full process of pathogen-laden air killing germs less than 0.3 microns in size.
- 360-degree total air intake system creates a quiet undetectable air induction vortex.
- 24/7 air disinfection, patient and staff-friendly in occupied areas.
- Patented carbon substrate for complete odor and VOC removal.
- Creates zero airflow disturbance, no temperature or humidity variations, and no negative or positive air pressure interference.
- Durable antimicrobial surface throughout.
- Lightweight aluminum balanced security base for superb stability and safety.
- Premium hospital wheel casters for effortless mobility on all surfaces with toe touch locking wheels.
- 110-120 voltage standard outlet with the same power requirements as a typical residential ceiling fan.
- Filter replacements available with simple and economical self-service.
- 5-year limited warranty.