Constructed of electropolished stainless steel, wall washing handles provide years of simple, trouble-free use. Handles work with Advantex® Single-use Wall Wash Mops. Specially designed one-piece handle is sealed at the end and welded where the mop attaches. Handle and head frame are fully autoclavable.
- Handles are available in both Type 304 stainless-steel, anodized-aluminum or powder-coated models
- Provides years of trouble-free use
- Specially designed one-piece stainless steel handles are sealed at the end and welded where the mop attaches
- Stainless-steel head frames available in 7″, 12″ and 14″ and used with Advantex® Single-use Wall Wash Mops
- Stainless-steel wall washing handles and head frames are fully autoclavable
- Anodized-aluminum wall wash handle (model #2643 shown at right)
is fully autoclavable