- Rolled, open rims that reinforce the bucket and prevent accumulation of dirt and bacteria.
- Seamless construction keeps buckets leak-free and easy to sanitize.
- Permanently-etched graduations are included for easier, accurate mixing.
- With proper care, these buckets can provide a lifetime of corrosion-free use.
- Experts prefer stainless steel over plastic because the surface resists germs, thus preventing the spread of nosocomial infection.
- Bail ears located below rims to allow easy placement of wringer.