SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
Reports to: President
Overview: As our Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible to analyze and coordinate our organization’s supply chain by maximizing supplier performance including cost, efficiency, and inventory levels. Reporting to the President, you will collaborate with Engineering, Quality and Manufacturing team members to identify and manage sourcing materials and services at ‘best cost’ for manufacturing, engineering prototypes, and capital projects as an active leadership role. Effectively plan manufacturing requirements and inventory levels throughout the entire supply chain.
This role requires an independent, multi-tasking individual willing to assume great challenges, unwavering commitment, and willing to grow with the organization. Also required is a strategic mindset with tactical willingness and a continuous improvement focus.
- Foster and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with stakeholders.
- Source/locate suppliers of materials or services, interview, and negotiate pricing, product availability and terms of sale.
- Plan, prepare and place purchase orders, order management, supply management
- Utilize and maximize MRP system capabilities to manage inventory accurately.
- Obtain quotes from outsource suppliers for all contracted operations.
- Participate in the development of specifications for new products.
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish work efficiently
- Establish and maintain KPI metrics for Inventory & Supply Chain responsibilities.
- Document performance to action plans and timelines for assigned projects.
- Partner cross functionally to identify, prioritize, and execute improvements to total cost.
- Ensure robust supply chain that delivers continuity of supply and quality.
- Maintain knowledge of product, supply base, industry and raw material trends/indices to identify pricing and risk opportunities.
- Coordinate with operations, engineering and quality to ensure production material requirements are achieved, meeting quality per specification and alignment with Quality manager.
- Ensure bill of material accuracy through review.
- Assure orders meet specified quality and delivery times and minimize the total cost.
- Negotiate with suppliers to meet quality, delivery, and cost objectives.
- Bachelors degree in supply chain, manufacturing, or engineering
- 3-5 years sourcing experience with accountability for negotiation outcomes in a supplier facing environment
- Understanding of manufacturing and operations
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Familiarity with ERP System, QAD experience highly beneficial
- Ability to leverage facts to build confidence and followership at all levels
- Strong communication skills and ability to act decisively
- Leverage analytical skills to develop fact based decision making
- Anticipate events and develop scenario plans to capitalize/mitigate
- Forecasting with regard to planning, cost.
- Identification of root cause and creative problem solving
- Understanding of inventory replenishment systems and sourcing processes and procedures
SALES & SERVICES OPERATIONS MANAGER
Reports to: President
Overview: The Sales & Service Manager oversees the customer service function, handling customer service interactions, reports, and order management necessities. In addition, the Service Manager ensures excellent customer-facing requirements and maintains strong relationships/interactions with customers and sales team members to ensure a good customer experience.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated manager of process and workflow, facilitating profitability, providing the highest level of customer service, developing lasting customer relationships, and managing the service team members. The service manager maintains a strong working knowledge of all industry practices and the company’s products.
Responsibilities, Managing an Additional Team as Needed:
- Delegating and directing service tasks, monitoring the progress of current projects, and managing service team members to ensure the team’s objectives and sales goals are met.
- Handling customer complaints or concerns quickly and professionally to maintain good customer relationships and ensure repeat customers.
- Assisting with or performing administrative tasks, such as managing and updating invoices, processing new orders, and customer concern resolution.
- Monitoring department issues and client complaints to help create methods to lessen recurring issues.
- Maintaining strong relationships with sales representatives, providing product training, timely quotes, and responding to requests.
- Helping to train new employees in company procedures.
- Service solution provider to internal/external customers and sales team members.
- Presentation and quote preparation for customers, whether distribution accounts and/or end users.
- Update marketing materials, including catalogs, product data sheets, website content, and e-commerce pricing.
- Quote/pricing management and lead tracking, working with the Sales team to assure appropriate follow-through and contract compliance.
- Answer incoming phone calls, faxes, and e-mail inquiries.
- Work collectively with team members in Manufacturing, Engineering, Finance, and Shipping to assure customer satisfaction.
- Identify opportunities and implement improvements in workflow processes, customer retention, contact, and sales improvement.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or related field.
- Excellent leadership, communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- Computer system functional, MS Office environment. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and the Internet.
- Computer literacy and good organizational skills.
- Audibly ‘friendly,’ service-focused demeanor, willing and able to establish rapport, trust, and enthusiasm with the customer base.
- Establish and maintain thorough product knowledge, able to advise customers on feature content, specifications, and up-sell alternatives if applicable.
- Previous sales and project management experience is advantageous.
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Partial remote work options are available.
- Medical, Life, Disability, Dental Insurance offered
- Paid Vacation (commensurate with experience) and Holidays
- 401(K) w/3% company contribution
- Job Type: Full-time
- Up to $70,000.00 per year commensurate with experience
- Profit sharing with the achievement of personal/company goals.
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, occasional weekends. Overtime when required.