Muskegon, MI, September 17, 2018: Geerpres® has a history of providing innovative cleaning products and supplies for healthcare, building service contractors, and EVS teams (Environmental Services). New to the Geerpres® lineup is the modular Enterprise® EVS cart, ideally designed for the healthcare industry and completely customizable to suit various cleaning protocols. The Enterprise® is at the heart of a comprehensive approach to advanced cleaning solutions. Pair it with Advantex® microfiber products and the leading EVS software management program for best-in-class outcomes including:
- Improve organization, appearance and productivity.
- Reduce workers’ compensation claims.
- Improve HCAHPS scores.
- Helps eliminate HAIs and cross-contamination.
Features of the Enterprise® EVS Cart
- Modular design including adjustable handles, bags, bucket configurations, and accessory components to meet virtually any protocol and product(s).
- Maintain an organized, attractive exterior and work with limited requirements to unlock the main cabinet door.
- Completely customizable.
- Available in durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel or powder-coated finishes.
- 10-year warranty on stainless steel models.
- 5-year warranty on powder-coated models.
- 6.2 cubic feet of lockable main cabinet storage space.
- Two adjustable interior shelves.
- Magnetized door(s) keep the door(s) closed, even while unlocked.
- Three front tray options for various mop and bucket configurations: 6″ base, 12″ or 18″ flip-up trays with secure locking for reduced storage space.
- Optional Space Station® Cart-top Console with see-through window and lockable storage.
- Non-marking bumpers and four (standard) or six (with add-on, flip-up tray), 5″ quiet casters.
- Standard, unbreakable Geer-Key® locking system or optional E-Key®.
- Standard 25-gallon trash bag with C-zipper and multiple pockets.
- Dry Dock two-shelf storage bag option (5 cubic feet of storage) available.
- Microfiber bag option available.
- Multiple Gripit® bars, with four handle holders and four hook holders.
- Repositioning handle adapts for varying configurations.
- Includes a Glove Box, Sanitizer Holder, and Double Floor Sign Holder.
- Compatible with Advantex® single-use products (disposable wipes, mops, and more).
- Virtual Manager software tablet holder (improve EVS outcomes and productivity).