Exclusively offered by Geerpres® – The Advantex® Single-Use Microfiber Mop offers the benefits of microfiber cleaning with efficiency and environmental safety.
Lock-in and remove bio-burden while it helps eliminate risks of cross-contamination.
Designed for daily floor cleaning in healthcare and cleanroom/laboratory applications, the Advantex® Single-Use Microfiber Mop has been tested and proven best-in-class for non-quat binding, disinfection application, solution delivery, and reducing chemical utilization and waste.
- Proprietary synthetic construction compatible with all healthcare disinfectants, including quats, chlorine and peroxides
- Manufactured in an ISO 6/1000 cleanroom
- Non-linting, USP 797 compliant
- Superior option to eliminate cross-contamination risks for critical area cleaning
- Covers 250 sq. ft. per mop
- Best-in-class solution volume delivery with the least waste of any similar product (supporting data available upon request)
- Microfiber performance with effective, consistent bio-burden removal (3-4 logs)
- Efficient cleaning impact in comparison to laundered mops
|Solution Sorbent Capacity||2001 ml/m2 < 1 sec.|
|Disinfectant Compatibility||All, beyond 8 hours|
|Coverage Area||250 sq. ft.|