Exclusively offered by Geerpres® – The Advantex® superior microfiber technology offers the benefits of microfiber cleaning with efficiency and environmental safety.
Lock in and remove bio-burden while it helps eliminate risks of cross-contamination.
Designed for daily floor cleaning in healthcare and cleanroom/laboratory applications, the Advantex® Microfiber Mop has been tested and proven best-in-class for non-quat binding, disinfection application, solution delivery, and reducing chemical utilization and waste.
- Proprietary synthetic construction compatible with all healthcare disinfectants, including quats, chlorine and peroxides
- Manufactured in an ISO 6/1000 cleanroom
- Contains no cellulose, cotton or rayon, leaving no food source for bacteria
- Superior option to eliminate cross-contamination risks for critical area cleaning
- Covers 240-250 sq. ft. per mop
- Best-in-class solution volume delivery with the least waste of any similar product (supporting data available upon request)
- Microfiber performance with effective, consistent bio-burden removal
- Efficient cleaning impact in comparison to laundered mops
|Solution Sorbent Capacity||2001 ml/m2 < 1 sec.|
|Disinfectant Compatibility||All, beyond 8 hours|
|Coverage Area||240-250 sq. ft.|
|Size||5" W x 18" L|
|Packaging||200/Case; 10/sealed bundle|
|Box Dimensions||19" x 13" x 13" (10.15 lbs)|