Only offered by Geerpres®. The original and best downpress wringer design, invented over 80 years ago and improved ever since.
- Simple, one-stroke operation wrings mops up to three times faster than other designs.
- Solid steel gear shaft for unmatched durability.
- Double-staggered metal gears for solid, slip-proof operation.
- Long-wearing steel bushings where the gear shaft enters side plates.
- Welded and riveted construction, PLUS zinc electroplating, makes these wringers as long-lasting as they are effective.
- Accommodates virtually all popular string mop sizes (12 – 32 oz.) or the 50 oz. Advantex Single-Use Strap Mop (Model #4852).